On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Information is collected from you when you:
- Place an order
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We do not need an SSL because we store order information and process orders with secure providers and do not use or collect data on credit cards.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- It will turn off some of the features of the site
- Wish lists, account information
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third party tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 1 business day
Kowloon City, Hong Kong